Our city’s founder, Andrew Robbins built his 16 room Queen Anne-style mansion on the west side of Lower Twin Lake in 1890. The house stood just south of where highway 100 is today. Robbins’ daughter moved in after his death in 1910. After the house was torn down in 1940’s, the estate was subdivided and filled in with new homes. The house was featured in Larry Millet’s book “Once There Were Castles” in 2011.