BA Robbinsdale Historical Society
CB drug store, community horse purchase
DF Photos, Documents
IA (Store exterior) George Swift Drug store- built in 1889- just south of present meat market – in 1893 it got the 1st phone in town
OC Business Files
PB This file contains one photo of the Swift drug store exterior, as well as a signed note from several local citizens who all contributed to buying a horse for Charles Wilder. The amount donated is next to the local who donated it.
PD Two copies of a reproduced photo, plus an original signed document that is laminated
TI Swift’s Drugstore