The Library Club’s First Library

The Robbinsdale the Library Club was organized on January 3, 1907 with 26 members. Mrs C.W.G Hyde was the first president. The members voted to contribute an ad...

Our Little Library

In November 1917, a small building on West Broadway was purchased and moved to a lot donated by the Parker family on Rockford Road just west of the railroad tra...

MacDonald & Russ

The MacDonald and Russ Grocery on the southwest corner of 42nd and West Broadway. Pictured from left to right are Everie Russ, Ross Wiley, Allan MacDonald and H...