Our Little Library

In November 1917, a small building on West Broadway was purchased and moved to a lot donated by the Parker family on Rockford Road just west of the railroad tra...

Peace Lutheran Church

Robbinsdale churches experienced a building boom in the 1950’s. Olivet United Methodist led the way, breaking ground at Chowen and 43rd Avenue North in 19...

The Blacksmith Shop

The blacksmith shop became a village fascination  to young and old alike. It stood on the corner of West Broadway and Rockford Road. The shop was built by Haako...