Robbinsdale churches experienced a building boom in the 1950’s. Olivet United Methodist led the way, breaking ground at Chowen and 43rd Avenue North in 1950. A couple years later, Faith Lilac Way dedicated a new building on Rockford Road. On Christmas Eve, 1954, Sacred Heart celebrated mass in a new church on Hubbard and 41st Avenue North. After three years of holding services at Loring School in Minneapolis and twelve years in the chapel at France Avenue and Lake Drive, Pastor Ewald Hinck and the congregation of Peace Lutheran Church finally moved into their new building on January 11th, 1959.