Mueller Drug

William Mueller opened his drug store in a new building on the corner of 42nd and West Broadway in 1926. The Village Council approved a sidewalk out front the same year. In 1982, after years of neglect, the building was declared uninhabitable and  torn down by the Robbinsdale Housing Authority. The adjoining store front is still standing on West Broadway.


mueller