Library Club Ladies

1907 To support the Library Board, the Library Club was organized on January 3, 1907, with 26 members. Mrs. C. W. G. Hyde was first president. At that time book...

The Library Club’s First Library

The Robbinsdale the Library Club was organized on January 3, 1907 with 26 members. Mrs C.W.G Hyde was the first president. The members voted to contribute an ad...

Our Little Library

In November 1917, a small building on West Broadway was purchased and moved to a lot donated by the Parker family on Rockford Road just west of the railroad tra...

The Robbinsdale Library

The Robbiinsdale Library opened on January 4, 1926. The cost of construction was funded with donations from local citizens and the library club. The Hennepin Co...